If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9,1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will be responsible for defining the system architecture of intelligent infrastructure supporting autonomous driving shuttles.
- You will define and overlook the full system architecture from the perception system, networking and IoT devices, respective SW stacks, vehicle internal components as well as the interface to cloud based services.
- You will specify the functions, the V2X data transfer, cyber security concept, the functional safety measures and system performance together with our partners and customers.
- Furthermore, you will ensure that the infrastructure based steering signals are properly taken over by the AD software stack and are executed in proper driving scenarios.
- You will ensure that respective technical and non-technical documents are properly maintained according good CCM practices and aligned with all relevant parties.
- In addition, you will contribute from your system specification knowhow to a holistic V&V concept of the infrastructure-vehicle system.
- You will align status and appropriate measures with our project partners and 3rd party authorities as well as synchronizing the respective internal development activities.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar technical degree and have worked many years as system architect.
- You bring in long-term professional experience in Software and Hardware development in the Automotive and/or Transportation industry.
- Furthermore, you are experienced with Algorithm know how, System integration and link to V&V, V2X communication standards, IoT, Sensors, AD software stacks and interface to cloud based services.
- You have experience with Real-time and Safety relevant embedded systems.
- You have gained knowledge and experience in (A)SIL HW/SW-architectures, methods and design.
- In addition, you have knowledge in Functional Safety, Quality standards relevant for automotive and/or transportation industries, Cyber Security and respective processes like ASPICE.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English will round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time