To support our growth, in our “Digitalization changes everything!” journey, we are looking for a Resource Manager to strengthen our Benelux Professional Services department.
When you hear: "Fulfilling project demands and ensuring billable utilization of the team in a short- and middle-term timeframe" you are encouraged to keep reading? Here is a key role within our company, and we are looking for the best!
• Schedule one or more resource-teams delivering high quality, commercially responsible, billable consulting business, and proactively provides planning expertise to meet the goals of the business. In partnership with the Country Management support the sales and services pipeline strategy by developing and maintaining the capacity and demand-plan.
• Identify and understand the services contribution requirements and staffing needs. Lead all aspects of internal and external resources available and allocated to projects, engage to review effective Services delivery in line with service delivery needs. Manage and control team and individual utilization.
• Initiate and manage resource escalations, identify gaps and proactively advice on scenarios to establish the ultimate capacity and demand-plan, contributing to the service delivery strategy. Provide data driven advice to decisions such as recruitment, training and development requirements. Drive the interaction with zone Resource Managers and Resource Management Office Leads to ensure consistency of our Services approach. Proactively supply to and demand from local and zone Resource Management Office, share needs and offerings.
• A first experience a Resources Planning or a role involving planning preferably in a project environment. The right experience counts but the right skills and potential to grow in the role is as significant for us. You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
• What is key to succeed? Be a decision maker, looking for result and our customer happiness. Without having a people management responsibility, you do have the ability to influence and build networks and partnerships is at the core of the role. With your excellent communication skills, collaborative and proactive approach, you are able to engage others and build trust.
• You have a strong drive for personal development, taking ownership and initiative for improvement to support our dynamic and complex organizational environment. Finally encouraging diversity is part of our values, we do hope that you are sharing the same.