During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers push the boundaries to deliver new technologies to the world. Speed, power, and flexibility are requirements. Along the way, Mentor helps them see what is possible. They trust us with their technologies. We trust you to make them better. For you, that means challenge, variety, and a chance to apply your individual talents to some of the most complex hardware and software design problems in the world. Our collaborative environment combined with a commitment to work/life balance makes Mentor an ideal place to advance your career and challenge your mind.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and energetic engineer with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be working in an international team with fellow software and hardware development engineers, as well as quality assurance, customer support, and product marketing engineers, together creating the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to responsibly lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product, and further improve your personal and professional skills through continued training.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- For a candidate with Semiconductor Design background
- Proficiency in Verilog or VHDL
- Good understanding of synthesis, SDC, or other timing related design aspects
- Fundamental knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as TCL or Python
- Interest in becoming proficient in software design and implementation
- For a candidate with Software Development background
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as TCL or Python
- Good understanding in semiconductor design, electrical engineering
- Fundamental skills in Verilog or VHDL
- Interest in deepening your understanding of semiconductor design
- At least 2 year of design / software development experience in a commercial environment
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Submit your resume written in English
- C++ development experience
- Interest in 2.5D / 3D semiconductor technology, IEEE 1687, IEEE 1838 standards
- 3+ years of development experience as part of a large commercial project
- Knowledge of digital semiconductor testing (DFT)
- Proficiency in a foreign language besides English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time