Siemens Financial Services' equity investment business in Asia is looking to grow its business significantly over coming years, and is looking for an additional Senior Investment Manager to join the Asia team, based in Singapore.
The Senior Investment Manager’s role is to lead the origination, analysis, structuring, negotiations and execution of equity investments in energy and infrastructure projects, funds and platforms
The Senior Investment Manager will:
- Lead the origination, analysis, structuring, negotiations and execution of equity investments.
- Manages deal teams across internal functions and orchestrate internal processes
- Evaluates viability of investment targets
- Manages investment due diligence process and liaise with relevant project parties
- Ensures internal data repository for specific project.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalency
- 5 years or more of experience working on equity investments into project finance transactions in energy or infrastructure and/or significant experience of investment into funds and business platforms
- Specific investment experience in energy and/or infrastructure projects and/or investment funds and platforms
- Ability to quickly understand new markets in foreign jurisdictions
- Ability to align specific investment objectives with, at times, competing corporate strategic requirements
- Effectively and diplomatically manage expectations and alignment of key internal and external project stakeholders in an inter-cultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative, creativity and tenacity completing tasks
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH, Singapore Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time