- You will be key to the success of the Enterprise Services business within THAILAND driving customer engagements, as well as, achieving partnership, credibility and trust from customers.
- You will proactively develop the THAILAND market to enable Enterprise Services by creating sales strategies and tactics and driving new projects forward, together with the sales team, country managers, and global support and delivery teams in order to achieve the growth targets set for the business.
- You are responsible for managing complex, value-based solution offerings with a focus on long term Value Partnerships. You will drive co-creation customer dialogues with both the public and private healthcare sectors in order to be able to design and develop the solutions and customized offerings.
- You will independently manage project acquisition and leads, lead customer sales activities and processes, both at the customer side as well as internally, to ensure that offerings are created and will lead to establishing long term Value Partnerships.
- You will have deep understanding of local market conditions and define the corresponding market strategy for the portfolio under your responsibility.
- You will grow the business and market share, developing the market for new portfolio elements
- You work with cross-functional internal / external stakeholders (Business Areas / Lines, Finance, Legal, Quality, Compliance Legal, Customer Services, Operations and Vendors) as well as the wider global ES community and Regional Headquarter team to offer turnkey proposals
- You will ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction to promote trust and credibility.
- You will maintain expert knowledge of healthcare solutions, asset management, and financing solutions and digitization and apply this to the commercial, clinical and technical context of the proposal.
- You will support our international consulting practice across South East Asia to help it grow as one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide.
- You hold a university degree in either economics, a technical or medical subject and you can show longtime professional experience in customer (sales) projects preferably in the Healthcare/ Life Science industry.
- You have significant sales experience, ideally in large project and/or services sales and you have been responsible for leading customer negotiations. You can show evidence of developing successful customer relationships into tangible business results.
- You can show a distinctive solution attitude and ideally you already gained consultative selling experience in a multi-cultural environment. You are capable to develop new concepts/ solutions and collaborate with business partners based on customer requirements.
- You have additional professional experience in leading or coordinating international/ cross-functional marketing, sales or project management teams and ideally good knowledge and experience of the local healthcare system, economics and understanding of current trends and challenges.
- You have the ability to engage with C-level management/ Senior ministry representatives.
- You have the ability to focus on detail with demonstrable analytical skills.
- You have the ability to write and communicate persuasive business proposals.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capability.
- You have excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- You are creative in thinking and forward thinking.
- You are a team player .
- You are willing to travel extensively within THAILAND and possibly also to Europe.
- You have a “Can do”- mentality, a structured work method, strong capabilities to develop new concepts and communicate your ideas convincingly.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers and global Colleagues
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time