We are looking for a new colleague in the area of Manufacturing Operations Management to strengthen our portfolio development team within the Benelux region. An energetic knowledgeable person who enjoys harvesting the MOM market potential.
The MOM portfolio of Siemens exist out MES, PLM, LIMS, Advanced Quality and APS solutions.
Within the MOM portfolio of Siemens, a specific focus shall lay on the Specification and Quality Management solutions.
Who are we ?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industry Software division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM products, including e.g. CAMStar, NX, Polarion, Simcenter, SimaticIT, R&D Suite, Teamcenter, and Tecnomatix.
As part of our continuing growth in our Benelux region, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Portfolio Developer – Manufacturing Operations Management
The selected candidate will be a part of our Benelux sales team, based in either our Leuven (BE) or Netherlands office.
- Responsibility for identifying market potential, and develop this into qualified opportunities.
- Focus on identifying and winning new name clients by identifying their business and technical requirements through the application of our established professional sales approach.
- Pro-actively work with sales who are responsible for developing industries and channel partners to develop MOM business from suspects to qualified opportunities.
- Participation in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops.
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Pre-Sales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities.
- Representing MOM in a broad sense in the Benelux region, whereby the focus will be on Specification Management and Quality.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative, in own portfolio domain, across BNL and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling and powers of persuasion.
- A demonstrable background in exploring and developing market potential.
- A successful sales track record in selling MOM software solutions
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of and experience with MOM solutions, preferably domain knowledge of PLM (R&D and Specification management within process and CPG industries) and domain knowledge of LIMS within Laboratories and LIMS within the broader manufacturing market.
- Knowledge of MOM (MES, PLM and LIMS), and a good understanding of Manufacturing IT in general.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits
- WO/HBO degree in engineering or science-based discipline.
- Fluent English language skills are a prerequisite for the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time