During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
We are launching a recruitment campaign for Entry Level Talent. You can be a fresh Graduate or a Graduate with up to two years work place experience.
This is a permanent contract to start Mid/End of April, we build you an outstanding development plan that’s tailored for you. It includes entry to our PLM Academy covering a number of technical and soft skills, mentoring support, on the job coaching, and gives you the opportunity to build your professional network onsite with customers, we’ll support you with your performance throughout!
This will be a remote working position to start with so can be based Nationwide.
Are you interested and motivated by this challenge and would you like to contribute to our success?
Who we are?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services in the areas of handling the product lifecycle (PLM, Product Lifecycle Management) and management of industrial operations (MOM, Manufacturing Operations Management), with over 15 million licenses sold and 140 000 customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Plano (Texas), we work collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a balanced competitive advantage.To learn more about us, visit www.siemens.co.uk/plm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZheUvsH0w
Responsibilities and Tasks
Join us here and be part of one of the most exciting and fast-moving organization that helps thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Once on board, you will get to work among a close-knit team of dedicated and professional consultants to understand the needs of our customers, then translate them into live technical solutions that deliver real value. You’ll learn about the best design, development, integration and testing practices and gain insights into how our software solutions can add value to our customers’ business.
You can look forward to excellent training and development from day one, as well as mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals.
What's important to remember is that you'll be working on real projects for real clients. You won't just build knowledge and understanding, but apply what you've learned to develop innovative and effective IT solutions for businesses.Tasks will include:
- Understanding the context of an internal or customer project and its key deliverables.
- Supporting the generation of the relevant level of project documentation in line with Project Management Methodology
- Supporting the review of technical implementation experiences with project delivery team.
- Installing and undertaking simple configuration of PLM products
- Supporting the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- Providing support for basic unit testing activities, and participate under guidance in system testing and UAT activities.
- Supporting knowledge transfer (delivering training courses, user guides and mentor of users) in order to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Supporting the development and delivery of interfaces with other systems
- Building an understanding of the latest technical and industry trends
- Traveling to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer project.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
This role will require a large amount of remote working and as a result all areas of the UK will be considered for applications
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time