During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the marketplace has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses, but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales organisation.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!
We are actively recruiting for a hardworking Sales Executive to join our team in Solihull.
Joining our newly developed sales team will give you the chance to create a real impact with customers. We invest our time to really understand the problems and challenges they face, and our reputation is built on a consistent record of delivering outstanding results for our customers.
This is an excellent opportunity, you will come with a shown level of self-drive and creativity coupled with a desire to succeed. Because it is a new function, you'll craft the role and resolve how best to make it effective.
The trend towards customers engaging with us more on-line and remotely means there is a strong emphasis on the need to engage with companies at an early stage.What you’ll be doing
- Establish and execute demand generation activity both on-line and on the phone.
- Generate value propositions, excite customers with technical capability and win customers
- Build content for social media and mailshots by adapting existing collateral such as presentations, case studies or marketing campaigns
- Executing of social media and marketing campaigns to nurture and engage with more prospective customers
- Be responsible for the sales process from first contact, requirements discussions, demonstrations, the Siemens value proposition to first use of the software
- Partnering closely with the customer and Siemens resource that provides technical support and training during to ensure prospects transition from trials to paying customers
We want to hear from you if you have experience of a high level of proficiency in social media, writing marketing material such as mail shots and social media content, strong organisational ability and telephone sales skills.
You don’t necessarily need to have an engineering or design background, but you should be able to show some prior experience in selling software or technology within similar industries.
As this product is highly competitive, we want to work with people who are self-motivated, driven and hardworking, and who thrive in teams that collaborate.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time