What part will you play?
- You will design and develop new, innovative UI / UX for our global BI & Survey Cloud platform.
- You will accompany the entire life cycle of the development: from design and implementation to integration and productive operation.
- As a (partial) project manager, you will be in direct contact with our customers. You are continuously responsible for the further development of our portfolio using innovative digitalisation and UX methods.
- With your experience, you ensure that your UI meets the highest standards of usability and design.
- You hold a degree in (business) informatics or a related field.
- You also have several years of professional experience in the field of frontend development or UI/ UX design in a comparable position.
- Extensive experience in the development of single page applications with Angular and the use of MonoRepos is a prerequisite for this role
- You have a special affinity for design, and it is easy for you to develop qualitative UIs with the help of common web technologies, which work on different end devices and have a good usability.
- You are motivated, passionate and with a strong interest in learning new things and constantly developing yourself further
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, German is a plus
- Working in a highly motivated and innovative team
- Use of current cutting-edge technologies
- High level of responsibility and freedom for personal development
- Exciting subject areas and international clients
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time