Make different AI with DI
Big data and AI give Industry 4.0 a huge boost. Siemens Digital Industries Division establish a new agile & innovative team to incubate Industrial Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning products and solutions.
• Difference on use case: Industrial machine learning solutions can use data generated by factory to identify trends and patterns that can then be used to make manufacturing processes more efficient and improve their product quality. This is how plants are constantly adapting to new circumstances and undergoing optimization with no need for operator input.
• Difference on deployment: Industrial machine learning software with sufficiently intelligent analytical technology is already available, which runs not only on Cloud but also on Edge platform. And as the level of networking increases, machine learning software can learn to “read between the lines,” which can lead to the discovery of many complex connections in systems that aren’t yet or are no longer evident to the human eye.
Your role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will engage industry customers to explore industrial AI use cases at shop floor.
• You will identify the concrete requirement and define the specification
• You will prepare for trustable technical proposal and relevant commercial plan
• You will lead the business discussion to be a concrete valuable business project
• You will work with agile team members (e.g. scientists, architects, developer, experts) to ensure the successful delivery
• You will collaborate with internal colleagues (e.g. automation engineers, sales, business developers) and external resources (e.g. outsourcing resource, 3rd vendors)
• You will drive the customer requirement, expectation, effectively track the project progress and solve the confliction.
• You will participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts.
• You will design the future product based on the project delivered to customer
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You have obvious business mindset
• You have obvious experience with product management
• You have obvious experience with project management
• You are good at with customer management
• You have good written and oral communication strength
• You have good knowledge with Artificial Intelligence
• You have good knowledge with Manufacture and Automation
• You have real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
• You have proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time