- Responsibility for service activity on equipment including installation, maintenance service and repair under supervision of Senior Engineer on duty in compliance with technical instruction and maintenance manuals.
- Resolve day-to-day technical problems and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical
- Perform and assist with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problems, works independently
- Repair and maintenance service for electrical equipment
- 3+ years of experience in corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance of Power Supply (medium voltage switchgear, transformer, power rectifier) or building service system (Air conditioning system, Low voltage system, Fire alarm and fire fighting system) or telecommunication system
- Investigation and solve problem at site immediately and report.
- Follow up Quality & Safety control management system
- Schedules the works for a technical discipline (time schedule, resource planning, material, tools, etc.).
- Test and commissioning BES/PSY system
- Basic in MS Office
- Able to work on shift
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time