If you are a “natural born” multitasker and you are passionate about building a diversified and international network, we have an amazing opportunity for you as Project Manager for Energy Efficiency Projects in our SI Division located in Milan!
The Smart Infrastructure Division from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.Want to know more?: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/smart-infrastructure.html
- Build the project’s economics, timing, scope and customer satisfaction results;
- Meet the customer's contractual requirements and ensure effective and comprehensive communication with all partners;
- Definition of the resource plan (short, medium and long term) in collaboration with the customer, to balance workloads during the project lifecycle;
- Prepare the requested reporting coordinating the document flow;
- Perform and handle the Project risks analysis;
- Guarantee compliance to all safety standards.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Enginee Energy enginering.
- At least 3 years of relevant Project Management experience in complex multinational environments;
- Background of Energy Systems and Solutions;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations;
- Proficient in English and Italian;
- Available to travel nationally and internationally;
- You are a team manager with problem solving skills and a strong time management;
- You are able to influence and cooperate at all levels.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion, which helps us fully realize the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices (Smartworking) that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Siemens takes also care of it’s employees needs with Flexible Welfare Programs that can be extended to your family (Health Insurance, Shareholding Plans, Professional and Extraprofessional accident insurance).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
NOTE: For the new GDPR we manage only online applications (in English) and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time