Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We are currently looking for Order Management Customer Services Support Operator to join our international order management process. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a customer service model for the Europe region.
Change the future with us
- You should be experience in Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
- Should be Monitoring delivery timetables.
- You should be closely working with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels.
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents
- Close cooperation with various internal departments (around the world).
- GS: Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
- GS: End-to-end process – from order till invoice!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have any University degree in Commerce
- Certified in B2/A2 in German language with knowledge & experience in Order management process
- Should have around 2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO)
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics!
- Good communication and customer service skills
- You should be Willing to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time