Ensures and improves the supplier quality in the assigned
area (e.g. production materials or goods for resale). Implements SQM
requirements regarding preventive actions, technical specifications and
qualification of suppliers.
• Applies preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization to achieve supplier and component quality performance continuous improvement。
• Collaborates in the creation of material technical specifications and production support.
• Implements specified qualification measures (audit, testing, FAI, etc.) to achieve supplier and component qualification for business requirements.
执行具体的质量认证措施（审核， 测试， 首件报告等)， 完成供应商和元件的放行满足业务需求。
• Organizing and participates in quality meetings with suppliers.
• Collaborates in supplier development programs and commodity strategy definition.
• Implements complaints managements with supplier.
• Participate in localization project.
• Closely work together with headquarter team in Germany, the teams in worldwide production sites as well as with local counterpart from purchasing.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical or electronic related.
• At least 5 years working experience of supplier quality management or R&D, Engineering in relevant industry.
• Good cross-function collaboration.
• Good in verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time