1. MS/PhD in EE, CS, or related discipline
2. With excellent programming skills in C, C++, and TCL/TK/Python on UNIX/LINUX platforms
3. 3+ years of demonstrated practice of software engineering experience developing EDA tools
4. Prior experience with Power Integrity is highly desired
5. Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
6. Strong analysis and problem solving skills
7. Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment
8. Ability to quickly integrate in a team environment is required
1. Siemens EDA is seeking a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Bluewave power integrity tool.
2. You will be contributing to the development of the Bluewave platform and helping with the interaction with key engineers of leading semiconductor manufacturing companies based in Taiwan
3. Responsibilities will cover designing, developing, debugging Bluewave Power Integrity Software, and supporting certifications of advanced nodes in leading foundries (if needed).
4. You will collaborate with a broad team of software engineers by contributing with new applications and improvements of existent components
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Ltd, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time