We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
As a member of Siemens Canada Communications team, this is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the business and build our brand.
Top Account Communications:
· Responsible for planning, developing and implementing communications for top accounts for Siemens Canada
· Role works closely with the VP of Communications and CEO
· Individual will monitor targeted top accounts and advise and recommend communication strategies to enhance and maintain customer relationship
· Responsible for tracking progress and key performance measures
· Included in this responsibility is developing key message content for key topic subjects.
· Responsible for all internal and external in-person and virtual Siemens Canada corporate events
· Creates pre, during and post-event plans and responsible for successful implementation
· Works collaboratively within the Communications team and with the businesses
· Responsible for event budget and tracking key performance measures
Key Topic Enabler:
· Workshand- in- hand with the business, responsible for planning, developing, and implements marketing communications for electric mobility
· Implements communication initiatives to develop this rapidly accelerating market
· Executes digital and social media
· Support business lead on strategies to expand business
· Degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or relevant field essential
· Minimum 3-5 years of successful experience in marketing and communications, including social media essential, B2B marketing and communications experience required
· Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
· Experience supporting C-level/ executive management in the organization.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Digital literacy, ability to adapt to new platforms and technologies quickly
· Extremely organized, self-driven, reliable, and agile
· Experience working in a large matrix organization preferred
· Bilingual; English and French is an asset
· Experience / knowledge in Smart Infrastructure Operating Company is an asset
· Professional in all Microsoft Office tools, Adobe Acrobat tools, social media
· Ability to deliver in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.