Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Technical Consultant.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for leading customer implementations as a technical solution owner. This role will need to have the ability to clearly understand both the customer’s business objectives and the Siemens product portfolio to be able to deliver a comprehensive solution that meets our customer’s needs. The primary focus of this role will be around radiology PACS systems implementations and its logically connected products such as, but not limited to, Vendor Neutral Archives (VNA), single sign-on and desktop integration apps, etc. To be successful you will need a combination of deep technical knowledge with a working clinical knowledge to assess and solve complex challenges facing healthcare providers today.
- Provide technical, consulting and product expertise to customer facing projects enabling complete, value-based solutions to be delivered.
- Deliver on assigned projects on time, within budget while excelling at execution.
- Participate in pre-sales support to provide technical guidance on the solution package.
- Facilitate technical discussions to educate customers and work through complex technical problems.
- Conduct workflow assessments, document workflows and
- Develop education plans for end users as needed.
- Identify areas for process and product improvements or defects, document the improvement or defect and submit all relevant documentation.
- Assist in the creation and development of our consultative services.
- Communicate project status, risks, and outcomes, clearly and concisely with all team members, customers, and management.
- Complete all required internal documentation and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Continually invest time in your own technical and professional development as needed to stay current with the required skills.
- Provide on-site and/or remote support during go-live events and immediately following, as needed, or required by the customer.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Ability to assess both clinical and data workflows, make recommendations on best practices and guide customers on making those changes.
- Possess a deep technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows 2016 & 2019 Server Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Desktop Operating System
- Databases (SQL)
- IT Security best practices
- Expert level troubleshooting skills.
- Communicates and presents effectively, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Results focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts
- Solid understanding of Radiology workflows.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Working clinical knowledge of Radiology department workflows, use cases and best practices.
Experience & Education:
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting PACS systems as either a customer or vendor.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Programming and/or scripting experience is a plus.
- Data analytics experience is a plus.
- Cardiology experience is a plus.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.