Siemens Financial Services Inc. Commercial Finance Americas is seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Lease Administrator that provides a broad range of contract related administrative support from the originations of the contract to booking.
We are looking for a Senior Collection Specialist to work in our Risk Management Department and will be based in Malvern PA.
- Run assigned accounts including but not limited to events such as early buyout options, early terminations, partial dispositions, contract restructures, transfers of interest, and default actions.
- Handle cradle-to-grave term portfolio servicing, coordinating with all relevant partners throughout the transaction lifecycle.
- Responsible for leading key customer relationships, and sophisticated servicing arrangements.
- Handle assigned account delinquency and SFS procedures for default actions and escalation process.
- Proactively run accounts for early detection of default events.
- Provide expertise in the resolution of payment disputes, including the reconciliation of lease/loan payments, and high transparency collection issues with respect to personal property taxes.
- Handle unapplied suspense accounts by quickly identifying unapplied suspense payments and accurately clearing the suspense account.
- Interface with SFS Accounting, Tax, Workout, Credit, Documentation, Asset Management and Legal departments, as the need arises in all matters relating to the SFS portfolio.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5 or more years of collection experience preferably in the leasing industry.
- This individual must maintain delinquency goals as specified from management by managing delinquent accounts to bring them current in a timely manner.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite experience – (excel, word, etc.)
- 4 - year college degree or 6 years equivalent work experience
- Experience with managing portfolio more than $100MM.
- Customer contact experience with strong customer service focus
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.