Based in Asia Pacific, the role will be responsible for all DI SW Asia Pacific countries from compensation expertise perspective. We are looking for a specialist in this function to work together with Human Resources in the region to resolve critical related queries and help supporting build strategy. The incumbent will be part of Global Compensation team.Expanded Role Description
Are you a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to work with extremely talented international team of compensation analysts and work right from the beginning to administer the company's variable incentive plan under direction from the Compensation Manager? If you are, we can't wait to welcome you!Responsibilities
- To provide and maintain compensation details within the incentive system and provide critical analytical support to the assigned businesses and executives as and when required
- Collaborate closely with HR business partners to track new starters and leavers to ensure the data is accurate and relevant.
- Adjust orders and incentives as appropriate and prepare incentive calculation in accordance with global plan.
- Provides expert analysis for validating crediting results and review evaluations on order detail, in order to improve the results of the organization
- Meet monthly/quarterly processing deadlines according to global/country payroll calendar.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management and employees in various organizations such as Finance, Sales, HR, Legal.
- Prepare reports on sales performance and revenue analysis for business partners and coordinate with them both globally and regionally on the expansion of global Compensation system
- Assist and provide information for External, Internal and Compensation Audit.
- Accounting, Finance, Business, HR or incentive calculation background
- Solid Knowledge of Siemens SAP HR, order and invoice process experience will be essential
- Analytic and solid attention to detail and ability to prioritize data.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision. Shown work experience under pressure
- Phenomenal teammate with the ability to take care of customers and staff at all levels
- Strong analytical problem solving ability with excellent presentation skills
- Must show confidence and ability to take care of confidential issues.
- Knowledge of TrueComp and Sales compensation systems is an advantage but not crucial, training will be given.
This role is exciting but rewarding in a fast growing and multifaceted part of the business. Flexibility on working hours may be vital occasionally.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time