- Development responsibilities will include core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
- You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your succes
- Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
- Compiler Concepts and Optimizations
- Experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
- Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
- Basic Digital Electronics Concepts
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
- Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
- Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time