Senior Software Engineer (Xamarin Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for research, design, coding, debug and testing of new or existing features
- You will be involved in designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Experience in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and TFS
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 4-5 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages
- You must have good experience in Xamarin Forms for creating user interface. Solid grasp of full mobile development life cycle.
- You should have Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS, Android, iOS, .Net Framework
- Good understanding of MVVM design patterns and Unit Testing
- Strong Trouble shooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
- Experience in working with GIT, Familiar to the concepts of continuous integration
- Demonstrate ability to apply Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect!
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time