Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for developing / prototyping advanced applications in the area of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence!
- You should be open and able to quickly learn & adapt to new technologies with innovation attitude.
- You should have an Engineering Degree with 3+ years of experience in working on Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence based applications and Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in software development!
- Good programming knowledge in R, Python.
- Solid understanding in Deep learning and ML Algorithms
- Solid experience in Tensor Flow, KERAS, Pandas, NumPy, Sklearn, Matplotlib, seaborn
- You should have Project experience related to anomaly detection in time series, Object detection, Image classification, video analytics etc. is highly valuable.
- Good exposure to Statistical methods like Hidden Markov Models and Deep learning techniques like CNN, RNN, Autoencoders, GANs etc
- Software Design & Development – OOPS/OOAD methodologies
- Working experience in both Windows and Linux environment will be beneficial
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time