Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an Azure SysOps Infrastructure, you will:
- Operations and infrastructure management (up to the OS level) for solutions running on Azure IaaS
- System administration (Linux / Windows Server)
- Manage and troubleshoot Azure Infrastructure
- Event monitoring and incident management
- Change management
- Patch management
- Deployment automation and scripting on Windows and Linux servers (e.g. automated security hardening)
- Orchestration with Ansible
- Write HowTos and tutorials for internal and customer use.
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud
- Windows and Linux systems administration
- Proficient networking skills (e.g. TCP, Routing, DNS, Firewalling)
- Automation/scripting with PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and consistently meet project deadlines
- Familiar with working independently, in a virtual global team
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Beneficial: IT security trainings and certifications (e.g.: CISSP, CCSP), Terraform experience, Microsoft Certification in Azure Administrator Associate or similar, ITIL
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time