With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We’re looking for a Head of Minerals team in our Large Drives Applications (LDA) business, who will implement global strategy, modified by local content and manage the operations of a group to ensure maximum market penetration, business growth and customer satisfaction. Clear focus is on the business with Minerals and Mining.
What are the responsibilities?
- Manage operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the market place to influence profits.
- Manage and create a high-performance culture within the multi leveled team to out run the competitors.
- Decides upon pricing, organizes and controls pricing-discipline within the region
- Lead multi leveled teams in dedicated sales forces, promoters, project managers, engineers and VSS. Manages his teams to provide support in the complete sales process (quotation, technical support, pricing, training). Close collaboration and target alignment with Vertical Sales & Customer Support.
- Manages projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
- Build up and establish increased competence for all activities in particular project business
- Leads in the development of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the profit growth and expansion of business.
- Creates and implement local country strategy in line with the global strategy for LDA Minerals based on regional market data.
- Encourage their teams to monitor and report competitor activities in line with Compliance Guidelines to form a solid basis
- Actively develop the business in the region together with HQ.
- Manage the responsible team to actively support sales including external partners, by providing technical guidance, training and equipment. Create a pull for Minerals portfolio with end customers and decision influencers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering field of Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical, Instrumentation, IT or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of successful experience in a field of Minerals or Mining.
- Over 5 years of experience of team management.
- Professional knowledge in the field of enrichment plants or GOK (ГОК) technologies (conveyors, mine winders, etc) woill be a strong advantage.
- Fluent English and Russian is mandatory.
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and networking skills
What can we offer?
- A-class office in the city center
- Corporate trainings
- Remote work (1 or 2 days per week)
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Corporate pension program
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time