Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Regional Service Manager – Cleveland, OH – Central Zone
The Regional Service Manager is responsible for managing the regional field service business by directing, coordinating, and leading the organization and its activities to meet customer expectations, shareholder expectations and employee expectations. The Regional Service Manager reports to the Zone Vice President.
- Grow customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Achieve service financial goals through revenue attainment while ensuring operational excellence within assigned Region.
- Increase employee loyalty and satisfaction (e.g. provide proper work-life balance).
- Meet annual RSM goals and metrics as established.
- Hire, develop, train and coach Customer Service Engineers (CSE’s).
- Implement effectively changes coming from headquarter.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Effective change leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees, especially during critical situations (e.g. equipment down).
- Experience in managing a remote team.
- Experience managing technical employees (e.g. engineers or technicians).
- Ability to leverage data to improve business outcomes.
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative and cross-functional team (Matrix Organization).
- Desire for Continuous Improvement (e.g. Root Cause Analysis).
- Experience in Healthcare / in Medical Imaging Industry.
- Experience in Service Business.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.