- Performs research and optimization of advanced algorithms on Semiconductor manufacturing fab analysis and control.
- Conducts experiments and analyzes large data to measure and improve the performance of algorithms by incorporating accurate heuristics and techniques.
- Designs, develops and optimizes complete software systems using scientific analysis.
- Modifies existing software to correct critical errors in real customers.
- Interacts with other teams like marketing and customer support to obtain information on functional requirements and priorities for new features.
- Interacts with team leads and other engineers to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Conceptualizes projects and functional specifications based on the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Interacts with QA to develop feature specific testing and validation procedures to ensure the quality of results
- Master’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or related field and five (5) years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Semiconductor development processes such as chemistry, process control, factory automatic and yield and reliability.
- Knowledge of data science such as machine learning techniques/algorithms.
- Algorithms and data structures, mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- Developing high performance software in python/programming language; Expertise in various software development tools like debuggers (gdb), version management (git), software quality enhancement tools (valgrind, purify, quantify); Scripting languages (Perl).
- Able to communicate in English, verbally and in written form.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time