At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Listener, Understander, Doer.
Customers around the world trust in our products and our application engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to cross-examine any technical problem. You are an efficient adviser, phenomenal teammate, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Mentor, a Siemens Business by growing productivity and customer satisfaction Mentor's Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Mentor's business in India.Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Support and resolve all functional verification software issues of our customers.
- Designing and delivering technical training to customers on new features, product updates and cutting edge methodologies
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor’s processes and tracking tools.
- Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team.
- You'll understand customer needs from technical stand-point, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor’s tools for success of customers.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
- Work with Account Managers and the world-wide teams for forming strategies and driving Mentor’s tools for customer projects to enable business success for Mentor.
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 2 -5 years of meaningful experience in Functional Verification domain.
- You’ve solid understanding on VHDL/Verilog, SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Proficient with Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Mentor Graphics’ ModelSim, Questa, VCS, NC-Sim, IUS, Verdi tools.
- In depth knowledge of RTL & Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug.
- Experience in Low power verification techniques using UPF would supplemental.
- Protocol Knowledge and verification of one or more of AMBA, Ethernet, HDMI, USB, PCIe, DDRx, MIPI etc. would be a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a world leader in EDA Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time