At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Looking for Mentor Graphics ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the technical sales team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by helping customers deploy Mentor tools efficiently. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Mentor's business in India.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- You'll be responsible for Field Application Engineering (FAE) activities in PCB System Design and manufacturing solutions of Mentor Graphics
- Your primary responsibility will be to secure technical design wins for industry leading HyperLynx product families.
- You will have a special focus on signal and power integrity, DDR, SERDES and 3D Electromagnetic Simulation
- Understanding customer needs, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
- You'll support and drive the Tool Evaluation/Benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology/flow development and review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project delivery phases
- Crafting and delivering technical training on new features and product updates of Mentor's tools.
- You'll closely work with Technical Account manager and World Wide account teams for forming strategies and optimally driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 5-8 years of significant experience in PCB Signal and Power Integrity Analysis.
- You have served roles like Applications Engineer, Design engineer, Systems engineer in the Printed circuit design and manufacturing
- You must have a good understanding of today’s high performance PCB analysis challenges and solutions ranging from the traditional signal and power integrity analysis and DDR to the high performance SerDes channels including 3D electromagnetic modeling. It’s important to be familiar with the overall PCB design flow.
- Candidates should have very good knowledge in analysis tools, Prior experience with Sigrity, ADS, and HFSS is a plus. It’s an advantage to have HyperLynx knowledge.
- To have good knowledge on Scripting like VBScript, JScript and C for tool customization
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore but you need to go wherever this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor Graphics, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time