Looking for Mentor Graphics ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the technical sales team, you will contribute to Mentor’s success by helping customers deploy Mentor tools efficiently. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Mentor's business in India.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- You'll be responsible for Field Application Engineering (FAE) activities in Package Design solutions of Mentor Graphics
- Your primary responsibility will be to secure technical design wins for Mentor product and service offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for technical wins with the industry leading Xpedition Substrate Integrator (XSI) and Xpedition Package Designer (XPD) product families.
- You will be responsible for delivering Application Engineer duties starting with identifying customer needs, then deliver product presentations, demonstrations, support evaluations, competitive benchmarking, deliver workshops, and occasionally training.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- Engage as a trusted advisor with customers at engineer and lower level management to find ways to solve their design challenges with Mentor tools.
- Collaborate with Account Teams in the development of sales strategies and tactical plans to grow business at their accounts.
- Communicate with Mentor product division to influence product development in a favorable direction for our customers.
- Participate in sales activities and marketing such as trade shows, workshops, seminars, Web-casts
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 5-8 years of significant experience in IC Packaging design along with a working knowledge of advanced IC Packaging technology.
- You have served roles like Applications Engineer, Package Design engineer.
- Prior experience as an Applications Engineer is preferred.
- Prior experience with Mentor’s Xpedition flow is preferred.
- Prior experience with Cadence Allegro/APD/SiP/Orbit IO or Zuken CR-5000/8000 is a plus.
- Scripting/Programming: Python, Tcl, VBScript, VB.net, C#, or similar languages.
- Working OS knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with Package Design process is highly desired.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore but you need to go wherever this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor Graphics, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time