Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
As a MOM OPC RD&L consultant,
• You will be responsible for translating the customer business goals/requirements into solutions based on Siemens MOM products.
• During the pre-sales phase, you will lead and conduct various types of workshops at the customer location e.g. requirements gathering, business process analysis etc., leading to definition of user requirement specifications, functional design specifications and the solution proposal etc.
· Perform GAP analysis with Siemens MOM products against the customer’s user requirements
· Be a thought leader in the MOM solutions for process industries where you will leverage your domain expertise to act as a trusted advisory to the customer, persuading them to adopt Siemens best practices templates instead of customizations
• During a project phase, you will define and document solution outline/architecture, functional design specifications, interface design specifications, HW/SW network architecture etc.
• You will work in a team and together with the technical consultants team, support them to translate the functional specifications into technical design and eventually the solution.
• You will also define and describe quality test plans/protocols to ensure quality assurance for the solution
• You will be also engaged in various on-site project commissioning activities such as end-user training, FAT,SAT etc.
• You will maintain good professional relationship with customer and other internal and external stakeholders
Expected skillset and experience:
• You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
• 5 to 10 years of consulting experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry such as chemicals, F&B etc.
• Experience and knowledge in continuous, batch production environments
• Good experience in integrating with SAP system, automation systems
• Understanding of shop floor automation systems such as SCADA, DCS systems
• Exposure to LIMS/PLM solutions highly desirable
• You have good exposure to various industry standards such as ISA-S95 etc.
• Have strong IT affinity, understanding latest software technologies/code would be desirable
• You are fluent in three languages (Dutch, French and English), given the international nature of the post
• Skills: Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured
• Willingness to travel to customer sites within Belgium & abroad approximately 20-40% of the time
- Job Families for Job ProfilesServices Consulting
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time