- With responsibility for FA SO (Automotive) projects to execute the project within the defined
- requirements such as cost, time, supply scope, customer satisfaction, timely decision on open
- issues, escalating if necessary, professional stakeholder management…which defined in the
- project target agreement.
- The project manager could be in charge of an automotive project independently, or be a team
- member who is responsible for the specific scopes in a turnkey project under the leading of an
- overall project manager.
- More than 3 years’ project management experience in vehicle industry
- Mechanical/Electronic experience in vehicle industry
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Team working spirit
- Self responsibility
- Mechanical / Electrical / Automation knowledge or background
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office incl. MS Project
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time