Are you ready for an exciting journey with us?
What will be your responsibilities?
- You will have immediate responsibility for the development of leading edge high-level synthesis (HLS) technology.
- Your key mission will be the development of a high quality software, which enables synthesis of algorithms written in C++ or SystemC to RTL VHDL/Verilog.
- You will focus on enhanced synthesis and verification techniques to target the product to make best use of upcoming FPGA and ASIC technologies and deliver efficient designs for both power and area.
- So you will need a high level of expertise in this application area, will be expected to be a highly productive individual contributor, and will need to integrate well into the rest of the cohesive development team.
- In order to achieve it you will work mostly in C++ on Linux platforms.
What is key to be successful?
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering M.S. degree with experience or a Ph.D. degree with experience with an appreciation of hardware design and verification.
- Solid programming skills and knowledge of C++ is required.
- Ph.D.'s with targeted Synthesis or Verification research experience is highly desirable.
- Good communication and solid software engineering skills and knowledge of C++ is required.
- In depth experience of high-level synthesis modelling and verification of high-level synthesis transformations are required.
- Understanding of VHDL, Verilog, RTL Synthesis tools and Mentor Graphics' tools a plus!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time