Siemens Finance & Leasing China Ltd is recruiting a project manager for the Platform team to be responsible for system solution / CMS Contract Management System project management to ensure proper project plan and successful project implementation. The candidate reports to the Head of Platform.
Your new role
· Manage the delivery of system solution projects through the creation of project plans, budgets and liaison with relevant internal departments and head offices. This includes the ability to take responsibility for driving the project plan, excellent communication with each workstream team, coordination of activities and deliver work packages within the project team.
· Work across all levels of organization, involved in everything from defining new process to fit in business requirement, to take a leadership role by defining the goals and action plan, and develop continuous improvement in technology support and processes efficiency
· Perform vendor / change request evaluation to ensure that the benefit outweigh the cost of any IT development, improvement in the workflow processes, and have better control on the data quality and operations.
· Manage and coordinate resources to effectively ensure a successful execution of the project and deliver a quality outcome.
· Deals with any issues or risk that occurs and escalate these problems timely to drive an immediate solution.
· Liaise with IT and external vendor for the design, development, testing, training, and implementation of the approved solution and enhancement.
· maintain internal project tracking system, status reports, and post implementation management
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· University graduate
- You have profound knowledge about the leasing and receivables finance markets and with good understanding of the business processes and market requirements in the finance industry
- Project management experience with proven track record of delivering high profile projects - preferably with experience in CMS for receivables finance or leasing project management, leading cross-functional projects, initiate and implement automation & digitalization solutions for finance business
- Used to work in a continuous changing environment, strong ownership approach, excellent communication skills
· High quality work ethic
· Fluent Chinese and English skills
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finance and Leasing Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time