At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You need to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture.
- You should have work experience as Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform.
- You should be able to Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads.
- You need to Understand and document technical requirements from clients.
- You have to Define migration strategies to move legacy applications to cloud.
- You should Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- You should Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones etc.
- You need to Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets.
- You are supposed to Set up process, services and DevOps tools around cloud.
- You are required to Ensure the environment meets security and compliance controls
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 10 - 15 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 4-5 years on AWS and DevOps tools.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS cloud platform and key services.
- Working experience and deep understanding of serverless architecture and Lambda is required.
- You should have Experience in leading an Enterprise cloud platform and designing AWS based application architecture.
- You should Experience on building scalable and performant production systems.
- We will prefer candidates with Certification on AWS architecture.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time