- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Actively participate in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including:
- Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies
- Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Two (2) years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
- Life Science
- Experience and knowledge in MES/LIMS product are an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Opcenter Execution Electronic IoT (Valor)/Opcenter Research, Development & Laboratory (RD&L) product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, FWB, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with relevant software development skills are encouraged to apply.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time