At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Events Technology Manager-SISW PLM
The Events Technology Manager, External Tools & Platforms is responsible for maintaining, configuring, supporting, and evolving the platform and tool portfolio for digital and hybrid marketing events. The candidate can take in business and stakeholder requirements and prioritize what gets executed into the tech stack to realize the technical and experience roadmap for this product area.
The Events Manager understands our current digital marketing capabilities and has a curiosity to explore and learn about newly emerging capabilities in the events space. They take ownership and responsibility for cross-collaborating with team members to ensure a consistent, strategic path toward maintaining and improving the tools and platforms which support the Digital Platforms strategy and marketing business targets. They also work with team leads and managers to align on priority and process. They are agile experts that constantly look to enhance the effectiveness of the customer experience and of their own work.
• Actively manage events platforms and tools to meet business needs with urgency and follow-through.
• Develop project plans, communication plans, and roadmap/strategy artifacts to ensure project predictability and delivery.
• Cross-functionally manage stakeholders and delivery teams to see project to completion.
• Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meet key requirements.
• Support overall delivery process that ensures alignment with prioritized backlog, continuous improvement of both process and business outcomes, predictability, quality and engagement.
• Share outcomes and follow up on next steps from regular operational reviews, ensuring that the entire team is aligned on any new projects, processes, and strategic direction.
• Develop and share key requirements among the Events team, External Tools & Platforms, Digital Experiences and Platform Engineering teams in order to support solution delivery at scale, such as with self-service capabilities, and build vs buy solutions.
• Performs various marketing duties ins support of product marketing, market research, internet-related marketing, and advertising. Performs market analyses as needed.
• May be involved in editing, writing and producing marketing materials. May also assist with planning customer seminars, user conferences, trade show, special promotions and direct mail campaigns.
• May attend trade shows and industry-related events as a representative of the organization.
• Is highly skilled with extensive proficiency and operates with minimal supervision.
• Works on complex projects.
Skills and Abilities:
• Solid understanding of web technology and digital marketing tools and platforms such as Tridion, Contentful, Prismic and Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce.com/Pardot.
• Strong understanding of buyer’s journey and B2B marketing strategies.
• Strong understanding of data-based decision making and measurement.
• Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams.
• Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in managing complex stakeholder situations, changing business requirements and complex technical landscapes.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, English, Business, Sales, Computer Science, Web Development, Mobile Computing, Software Engineering, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, or a related field of study or equivalent work experience required.
• 5+ years of system administration and management with events platforms such as Bizzabo, Cvent, Brand.live.
• 5+ years of broad and deep working experience and understanding in a variety of digital marketing tactics such as search, web content engagement, email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing personalization.
• 1+ years of agile training or experience strongly preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Remote work environment.
• Webcam used to support telecommuting environment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.