This position is responsible for deployment of assigned projects that are managed through the Zone Technical Center. That includes assembling customer solutions off-site and installing Digital Deployment Packages, performing factory testing, documenting completeness and performing remote commissioning and support for panel and controller level equipment.
We care about your safety first! And we also offer full health/life/vision & dental benefits, a company matched 401K Plan, Company profit sharing and generous paid time off.
▪ Gathers all documents required to enable a functioning system, including product licensing, firmware, panel and controller level databases.
▪ Loads programs to enable a functioning system including product licenses, firmware updates, panel programming, graphics, setting IP addresses, setting jumpers on all hardware, and accurately applying labels to all materials.
▪ Tests hardware loaded with software to ensure expected results, including I/O level testing, alarm messaging functioning as expected, and all system integrations.
▪ Performs Quality Assurance on the deployment package and turns over solution to field technical resources.
▪ Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
▪ Updates cloud based project site with testing results and technical documents as the need arises.
▪ Receives and tracks work via workflow management software.
▪ Provides remote commissioning of panel and controller level logic.
▪ Acts as a technical resource to all ZTC and field resources.
▪ Provides input and feedback on digital deployment process.
▪ Creates documentation for other Digital Deployment Specialists.
▪ Executes application of SI RSS AM standards.Required Skills & Education
Associate degree in Electronics, Computer Science or other related technical field preferred.
▪ Knowledge of engineering fundamentals, construction methods, Internet of Things, and API integrations.
▪ A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the specialized area of Building Automation, Fire System or Security systems.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software programs Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.