The Mid-Life and Restructure Specialist will be responsible for working with the customer to develop a mutually acceptable solution to allow the customer to meet its contractual obligation considering changing economic factors in their business, in addition to other mid-life events. The role will work collaboratively with the external customer and SFS internal departments including Legal, Credit, Portfolio Management, Workout, Asset Management and Operations.
- Prepare Risk Ratings and Credit Decision Reports.
- Review High Risk and Delinquent Accounts with Portfolio Management.
- Develop Risk Assessments and Action Plans on Customer Problem Accounts.
- Maximize the Performance of Accounts coming from Portfolio Management.
- Prepare and Review SuperTrump Pricing Runs for Restructured Accounts.
- Participate in Portfolio Delinquency meetings as needed.
- Minimum 4 years college degree with focus on Finance or Accounting.
- 7+ years of experience in Risk Management, inclusive of Healthcare transactions.
- Strong Credit/Underwriting Skills.
- Prior lending experience within the healthcare industry (physician groups, hospitals, imaging centers) and industrial space (transportation, construction, machine tools).
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of documentation and operational processes and procedures.
- Prior Collections and Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of industry trends and risks.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.