Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities.Position Overview
Join a team that is passionate about promoting HVAC to create perfect places and produce results. The marketing manager reports to the senior product marketing manager for HVAC Field Devices & OEM. This role will manage both strategic and tactical marketing for valves, damper actuators, variable frequency drives and equipment controls. This is an opportunity to be creative in developing our HVAC story and deploying product marketing programs and sales support tools in a compelling way to make an impact. Your audience includes specifying engineers, contractors and building owners/managers.
- Understand the product portfolio strategy and apply marketing best practices to promote customer adoption.
- Work with product managers and sales teams to understand HVAC optimization and the customer journey to help create messaging and tools needed to drive demand in the market and support our sales teams.
- Know how to relate features to customer outcomes and create compelling marketing copy.
- Lead development and maintenance of materials including website, videos, presentations; literature, infographics, etc. working with agencies and designers.
- Execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Understand channel sales processes and distinct needs of each channel in order to develop targeted sales materials and training support.
- Create sales enablement tools: presentations, winning guides, application briefs, etc.
- Ensure sales teams have the marketing knowledge and information at the right point in time in the sales cycle.
- Develop key messaging for events and trade shows.
- Monitors the market and identifies creative opportunities to effectively position Siemens versus the competition.
- Supports ad hoc programs as identified by the business to achieve customer-specific or product-specific objectives.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience required. Industrial or technical marketing experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven experience developing comprehensive marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans.
- Possess an aptitude for mechanical systems and technology and ability to translate engineering content into real benefits.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Marketing literature/video production experience.
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices.
- Hands-on driver with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- HVAC experience/knowledge a plus.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.