The Procurement Manager implements supply chain strategies and manages the plant procurement activities while optimizing supply cost and value add contribution.
What do you do?
- Local Procurement Strategy. Develops and drives location procurement strategies including comoddities strategy and Project Management (Commodity Managers and Procurement Engineers).
- CNI Management. Drive plant cost reduction activities (PPC and MCP)/CNI fullfilment actions together with Commodity Mgr. and Procurement Eng. Consolidating a Negotiation Roadmap.
- Payment Terms and Logistic Models Strategy (Commercial Conditions). Implementing the preferred logistic model and standard payment terms within our supply base, Develop and implement SMS with cross functional input to cover Commodity Strategies, Pooling Strategies and Supplier Strategies.
- Procurement Policy Implementation. Ensure the use of, and adherence to the Global Procurement policies and procedures in the Plant through Formal Trainings
- Supplier Base Management Stretegy. Leads, managed and develops pooled & non-pooled supplier base in commercial issues, supplier qualification, development and overall relationship management.
- People Development. Ensure Team Develpment by assigning correct Trainings (and coaching) to the Procurement Team based on capabilities/competences and Next Steps.
- Advanced knowledge of MRP System as SAP
- Advanced English
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Managment
- Strategic Development
- People Development
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time