We are Siemens! A collection of over 5,000 outstanding minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
As a Warehouse Manager you will ensure the continuous flow of materials from suppliers, within the factory and finished goods to our customers. These must be with high standards in terms of safety, accuracy and processes.
What do you do?
- Personnel administration. Based on forecast or budget. Executing actions plans to pursue the employee happiness.
- Warehousing. Receiving goods at facility and doing inbound and outbound processes using SAP.
- Line feeding. Based on planned workload supply the components to the point of use. Maintain low levels of material in lines.
- Shipping. Assure finished goods are shipped according to the demand and meet corporate guidelines.
- Cycle counts. Through the definition of ABC parts and products and annual plan and its execution.
- Finance. Review financial statements and do action plan to improve cost or other efficiencies within the area or the site.
- Transportation. Review performance of carriers in inbound and outbound.
- Leadership skills
- Advanced English
- Meaningful experience leading warehouse operations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in directly leading a team
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time