Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as PE engineer/生产工艺工程师 to inspire the future of healthcare.
1. Setting up and maintaining validation and verification of production processes, including the creation of
working instructions and test instructions for production process.
2. Conducing feasibility studies on methods and equipment to meet product specification or customer
requirements. Coordinating with R&D project teams regarding feasibility in assembly and testing, ensure
that all relevant know-how has been transferred to Process Engineering department.
3. Technical support and troubleshooting for production process(assembly and testing), in some case
escalation to required departments(R&D experts, QM and supplier management).
4. Planning of testing equipment and production equipment(selection, verification).
5. Managing design transfers for new products and components from R&D to SCM.
6. Maintaining up-to-date information on plaining documents(schedules, milestone plans) in order to
ensure the transparency of project progress for all those involved(SCM).
7. Sustaining and improving existing processes as well as develop processes for new products. Detect
and prevent problems.
8. Training and enabling PE colleagues and production engineers(assembly and testing engineers) in
usage of working instructions and handling with new introduces components.
9. Support to maintain up-to-date information into process quality improvement for production with the goal
to recognize and then eliminate disturbances in order to optimize and maintain existing production
process and efficiency.
10. Maintenance and filing of the created documents in the corresponding archiving system.
11. Writing instructions and manage process for :
(2)packaging for transport, and other process-describing instructions for manufacturing line and
1. Profess. Knowl.: Mechanical production process;
2. Methodologies: IE, SPC, FMEA;
3. Profess. Knowl.: English;
4. Technologies: SAP, AutoCAD;
5. At least 5 years in Process engineering or industrial Engineering.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time