We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- Monitor all microscopic samples and determine metal specifications such as structure and erosion.
- Manage all metallurgical process, prepare charts and graphs and prepare appropriate reports for all investigations.
- Provide support to all engineering projects and develop appropriate materials and ensure efficient and smooth operations.
- Perform tests on fixed equipment’s and provide support to all inspection and reliability groups.
- Analyze all fixed equipment’s, perform failure analysis and prepare appropriate reports.
- Evaluate all reports, perform regular examination with help of methodological system.
- Manage all work, prepare appropriate codes and classify various materials.
- Coordinate with production for batch identification and record keeping.
- Analyze all data and prepare reports for all results.
- Provide support to all manufacturing department and assist in analyzing various materials.
- Coordinate with staff members and resolve all technical problems of manufacturing unit.
- Ensure compliance to all environment safety requirements and operating guidelines.
- Supporting in problem solving by using 7QC tools and Metallurgical support.
- Initiating and performing quality circle workshops and guiding team through resolution.
- Performing in-process checks in all process areas as per set standards by organization.
Prepare weekly, monthly MIS report for review by management.
Participate in monthly EHS round to check out for any unsafe area or act and carry out improvements
Prepare for and participate in audits conducted by internal and external teams / agencies.
Close any observations of Audit by coordinating with proper internal teams.
Carry out extra duties allocated as a part of Teams such as Emergency Response Team , First Aid Team, Fire Team and Quality Circles etc.
Prepare and regularly update/maintain the documents related to areas of responsibility i.e PD, WI,DOP,HIRA, Chemical Release Document etc
Ensure correct transactions in system at every stage of manufacturing / testing.
Calculate yearly, monthly, weekly, daily requirement of Consumables and provide forecast to Logistics procurement for on-time procurement of the same.
Prevent Wastage of all sorts of resources at all stages of Manufacturing / Testing.
Ensure safety of self and other Team members on continuous basis.
Support Maintenance Team for maintenance activities during Yearly maintenance week.
Support and carry activities of colleague for whom you are designated as substitute during his absence or leave.
Perform any other task not mentioned above but allocated by HOD.
This role is based in Goa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time