We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of technical sales team, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA Emulation and Verification products as well as by growing customer satisfaction and efficiency both on-site and remotely.We make real what matters! This is your role
- Continue to learn and support our state of the art Emulation tools and develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- You'll be driving business for the organization by providing technical selling support to Sales team while using your hands-on technical expertise.
- You'll work directly with customers as part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical landmarks are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships for ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams. Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates. Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- You are a BSEE or BSCS graduate or equivalent; MSEE qualification will get you an added advantage.
- You've 5-8 years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification; including emulation and event based simulation, or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field. Networking experience is a plus.
- You've phenomenal Chip/ASIC design or verification experience and knowledge of System Verilog/Verilog/VHDL language, RTL, behavioral coding and general ASIC debug.
- You've sound knowledge on C programming, System C and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification.
- Your experience in industry emulation solutions, as well as simulation environments using Questa, NCSim, VCS, Verisity Specman, VERA, OVM or UVM is essential. Knowledge of Transaction Level Modeling and methodologies would be helpful.
- Previous experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh) Good interpersonal skills and have the ability to provide training and demos to customers.
This role will be based in Bangalore or Hyderabad but you’ll have to travel to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time