EMEA Franchise Lead: Chronic Disease and Rapids Portfolio
Location: Any EMEA country
This position reports to the Head of POC EMEA and has the following goals and responsibilities:
The position is accountable for achieving the Franchise sales and profit goals by managing all product lines within the Franchise Portfolio. Responsible to provide leadership in setting the EMEA Franchise strategic growth plans in conjunction with the Global Franchise Lead.
This position is responsible to sustain and represent the specificity of the region within the Global Franchise strategy framework.
· Lead EMEA vision, strategy, and new product launches for Physician office lab and the Rapids Portfolio
· Support the Zone Business management team on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to identifying new product & market opportunities, sales channel, and strategy formulation
· Provide support to zones for their respective product lines in achieving their P&L targets
· Responsible and accountable for EMEA Physician office lab and Rapids portfolio Revenue and Profitability Targets
· Own the development of EMEA Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions.
· Drive strategic priorities and lead regional GCT teams while managing trade-off decisions for portfolio by assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and working with Global cross functional teams, Zones and Countries
· Lead development of all regional campaigns for the portfolio
· Partner with Global clinical marketing, clinical science, clinical affairs, legal and regulatory to ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims and country registrations
· Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats, customer concerns, and market dynamics
· Act as the Portfolio ambassador driving relationships with KOLs, key decision makers and build an EMEA reference site strategy
· Serve as adviser and portfolio subject matter expert to country marketing teams
· Mentors Country product managers to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
• 5 - 10+ years of successful experience in Product management or Business Development in Diagnostics
• Demonstrated international experience in scaling businesses and launching products in new markets
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to make business decisions
• Proven self-reliance, high motivation and flexibility are also important for this role
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required
• MBA preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time