The CF R WEA Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center, covering all companies of the Siemens Group in Western Europe and Africa. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 96 Legal Entities in Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia and UK.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Prepare the monthly financial close and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled;
- Compile the department Balance Sheet and P&L for submission to reporting systems;
- Advise the Operating Business on accounting related questions and special transactions;
- Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments;
- Support the implementation of new accounting standards and processes;
- Perform and implement controls;
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions or the implementation of new accounting standards;
- Active participation in different projects within the accounting area;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting, Assurance or similar;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel;
- User knowledge of SAP FI;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language;
- Proficient in MS Excel & Office;
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time