Atellica Solution Finance Lead
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Atellica Solution Finance Lead
This is a role well suited to an ambitious and talented professional, looking for the next step in their career. You will report to the Atellica Solution & Central Lab Solutions Finance Team Lead who acts as business partner to the AS & CLS Franchise Group Owners and you will carry the lead role for all finance topics regarding the Atellica Solution Franchise.
Over time, this role can be enriched to act as full business partner of the AS Franchise Group and thereby offers professional and personal growth opportunities.
- You will be the go-to person for all financial evaluation for the AS franchise group owner and the AS Franchise Board with exposure to senior management and will act as the main financial controller of the entire AS Franchise.
- You will proactively analyze Franchise performance and deep dive into outlier-, risk- and opportunity data points to drive value creation in the AS Franchise
- You will provide monthly financial reporting to AS Franchise Group Owner and AS Franchise Board
- You will act as liaison to functions (SCM, CS, R&D) as well as BPC to ensure data integrity and alignment of various data sources
- You will drive the 5-year plan for the AS Franchise Group
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Very good analytical skills and experience with financial modelling is required
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-7 years related experience
- Expertise of SHS reporting systems & Tools is a plus
- Diagnostics business acumen with exposure to CRM and/or new product development is a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.