Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
As a contract employee joining the Power Technologies International segment in the Digital Grid Business Unit, you will be supporting the leadership team as well as our team of consultants by completing market analysis, develop business content/material for clients, support with responding to business proposals, coordinate meetings, take minutes and follow-ups. Your natural drive to succeed and sense of urgency will, among other, help navigate the business and its leaders in our proposal response cycle by juggling competing priorities and projects under tight deadlines all while leading us to victory on business expansion pursuits.
The Business Coordinator is motivated, energetic, results-oriented and has excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-started who can work independently and willing to support in any capacity. We are looking for one exceptional candidate to join our team for a 6-month contract with great potential to be extended.
What will you do?
- Creates and/or supports presentations
- Supports the consulting team with the review of the project deliverables
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with current and potential customers.
- Maintains accurate sales records and customer files
- Coordinates with the proposal manager and technical staff to prepare proposals which includes collecting and analyzing business related information, writing, editing and producing proposal documents and provide editorial oversight
- Supports with the relationships building within the industry by attending meetings aimed at identifying potential business opportunities
- Conducts market analysis, prepare reports and presentations by collecting and analyzing information, based on the business priorities
- Organizing meetings with internal and external customers while documenting the discussions and following-up on actions from meetings
- Support with the development of business portfolios and business model canvas
- Participate in other business-related activities as needed
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field
- One to two years’ experience in a similar capacity or business environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expertise with Office 365 suites, precisely with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint Online
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Have a basic understanding of matrix organizations and financial acumen
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.