Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Mentor Graphics Hungary is part of Siemens Digital Industries and specializes in high-quality software development for the automotive and aeronautics industry.
The Scrum Team, which the candidate will join, is developing a single product: A market leader network design application targeting the automotive industry. We have been working closely together with prominent automobile manufactures around the world providing them with new features and supporting their workflow for 10+ years. We are real practitioners of agile software and product development methods, continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on continuously delivering real value to our customers while taking quality assurance very seriously (automated testing, continuous integration, etc.).
Join our team as “Application Support Engineer (m/f/d) – embedded systems” from any of our Siemens offices in Hungary. We also consider a mix between working from home and meeting with the team in the office.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Proactively help customers quickly become productive with Automotive Embedded and Networks products
- Introduce and drive the adoption of tools, features, enhancements, services, thus contributing to the continuous growth of customer support business
- Assist account teams with struggling customers
- Provide 1st line support for Automotive Embedded products and some Capital tools
- Interface with customers and 2nd line support and provide feedback in both directions
- Engage with existing customers to understand and provide support and guidance for their design and manufacturing methodology and challenges
- Evaluation of customer specific enhancements in beta-state of the software
- Deliver Training for supported products
- Regularly participate in meetings and conference calls with customers
- Help customers to achieve project deadlines by providing support by phone, by electronic means or on-site
- Capture knowledge for web-based support systems
- Provide pro-active customer feedback into product marketing and engineering to drive improvement and future evolution of the product line
- Provide customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product direction and quality
- Covering support worldwide and assist your colleagues
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Knowledge and experience of the Automotive electronics industry, which can include Vehicle Network, Infotainment Systems, Driver Information
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems Development
- Experience in AUTOSAR would be an advantage
- Candidate must be self-motivated, be able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Manage multiple tasks and customer issues concurrently
- Strong technical communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- BSc/MSc Degree preferably in the electronics, engineering, or software
What do we offer?
Both the domain (automotive network design) and the tool itself have long learning curves that come with unique learning opportunities and career perspectives. Further we offer:
- Unique, interesting domain
- Technically challenging tasks of present automotive industry
- Prominent clients, mature technologies
- Long-term career opportunities (our fluctuation is extremely low)
- Agility in practice
- Flexible working hours, no overtime
- Unlimited home office during COVID
- Life and Health insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund, Erzsebet Voucher (meals)
- Top of the line equipment and office in the 3rd district
- Notebook, Parking (car, motorcycle, cycle)
- Competitive salary
- Many more attractive Siemens benefits!
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time