During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- Proactively help customers quickly become productive with Automotive Embedded and Networks products
- Introduce and drive the adoption of tools, features, enhancements, services, thus contributing to the continuous growth of customer support business
- Assist account teams with struggling customers
- Provide 1st line support for Automotive Embedded products and some Capital tools
- Interface with customers and 2nd line support and provide feedback in both directions
- Engage with existing customers to understand and provide support and guidance for their design and manufacturing methodology and challenges
- Evaluation of customer specific enhancements in beta-state of the software
- Deliver Training for supported products
- Regularly participate in meetings and conference calls with customers
- Help customers to achieve project deadlines by providing support by phone, by electronic means or on-site
- Capture knowledge for web-based support systems
- Provide pro-active customer feedback into product marketing and engineering to drive improvement and future evolution of the product line
- Provide customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product direction and quality
- Covering support worldwide and assist your colleagues
- Knowledge and experience of the Automotive electronics industry, which can include Vehicle Network, Infotainment Systems, Driver Information
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems Development
- Experience in AUTOSAR would be an advantage
- Candidate must be self-motivated, be able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Manage multiple tasks and customer issues concurrently
- Strong technical communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- BSc/MSc Degree preferably in the electronics, engineering or software
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time