For system support in Factory Automation business, we are looking for experienced engineers to join our team. The main responsibility is to technically support customers to get their lines and factories compliant with safety standards. This includes creating innovative concepts, presales support, preparation and execution of technical workshops, consulting of customer projects and a daily curiosity about how to improve the usage of our products.
What are my responsibilities?
• Guide internal and external customers on the way to a safety compliant factory
• Creating innovation concepts in Factory Automation
• Onsite customer visits to support sales regarding technical topics
• Build up and maintain expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in Factory Automation
• Prepare and execute technical workshops to share the latest knowledge to internal and external customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have experience with Safety for machines and production line
• You have broad experience in factory automation and safety concepts and solutions
• Experience in machine and cabinet EMC is helpful
• You are highly motivated to work in a global team, learn from others and share your own knowledge.
• You have Bachelor degree or above
• Your presentation skills are reasonable
• We prefer English abilities
• You are willing to travel (two days per week averagely)
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
With the brand SIMATIC, Siemens has one of the world’s leading automation product families, including SCADA, PLC, HMI, IOs any many more.
SIMATIC System Support delivers internal technical support regarding Factory Automation topics. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole SIMATIC Portfolio.
We are responsible to bring the latest technologies of Factory Automation Business Unit to Siemens engineers. This we do by various knowledge transfer measures and by technical supporting projects of customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time